Re: [stp-dev] Tree View for SCA Assembly Editor?

Hi Etienne,

I feel sometime it is a little bit hard to select small icons from the graphic editor. That is the reason i am asking for the tree view.

It will be good enough if you support the tree inside package explorer.

Hope to try your new version soon.

Johnson