Re: [stp-dev] Tree View for SCA Assembly Editor?

Today, we support tree editor by opening directly .composite file.
Next, we will support tree editor inside Package Explorer for .composite and .composite_diagram files (synchronise with diagram).

For outline, I think the better is to think generic and to help GMF team to have a nice generated outline for any modelers based on GMF. I don't heard about any work on this for Ganymede.

Johnson Ma a écrit :
Hi,

While playing with the SCA assembly editor, I think it will be better if it comes with a tree based outline view.

Do we have any plan for that?

Thanks

Johnson
begin:vcard
fn:Etienne Juliot
n:Juliot;Etienne
org:Obeo
adr;quoted-printable:;;2 rue Robert Schuman;Rez=C3=A9;;44400;France
email;internet:etienne.juliot@xxxxxxx
tel;work:02 51 13 51 42
tel;pager:etienne.juliot@xxxxxxxxxx
tel;cell:06 86 78 14 82