[stp-dev] Please provide personal information

Title: Please provide personal information

Hi all

I'm trying to create a contributors page on stp website, I will add all stp contributors and committers info on the page,

so we need all committers provide their infomation:
1. Please fill the template file in attachement
2. Two pictures of your own, a large one and a small one, the small one's size is: Width:100pz and height: 125px,
     the large one's size: Width:206px and height: 273px.
Please fill the file just following the template and mail back to me with two pictures when you have a chance.

Contributors and committers list page:
http://www.eclipse.org/stp/people/contributors.php

Person detail page:
http://www.eclipse.org/stp/people/person.php?name=johnson

Thanks
Denny

<<johnson.xml>>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="person.xsl"?>
<person:person xmlns:person="http://eclipse.org/webtools/person";
	xsi:schemaLocation="http://eclipse.org/webtools/person person.xsd ">

	<person:name>
		<person:given-name>Johnson(Xiaoyu)</person:given-name>
		<person:family-name>Ma</person:family-name>
	</person:name>

	<person:affiliation href="http://www.iona.com";>
		IONA Technologies
	</person:affiliation>

	<person:e-mail>johnson.ma@xxxxxxxx</person:e-mail>

	<person:biography>
			Johnson Ma is a principle engineer working for IONA Technologies focused on Eclipse based SOA tooling.
                  He has been a committer for the Eclipse SOA Tools Platform project since its inception.
                  Johnson has over 10 years of software development experience in various areas, including IC design software,
                   mobile internet platform, network management system and SOA toolkit development.
	</person:biography>

	<person:contribution role="contributor">
			Johnson is one of the major developers for service creation subproject in STP
	</person:contribution>

	<person:large-photo width="206" height="273" href="photos/large/johnson.png" />
	<person:small-photo width="103" height="137" href="photos/small/johnson.png" />

</person:person>

Back to the top