Re: [stp-dev] Look and feel proposal for integration of XEF and WTP-based policy editors

On the schema catalogue, if we were to use the WTP schema catalogue, it would have to implement org.eclipse.wst.xml.core.internal.catalog.provisional.ICatalog - clearly not great as it's both internal as well as provisional ;)

I think the best thing to do here is to submit a bugzilla enhancement
request to WTP, with the details of how you would wish things to turn
out, and let the discussion start on that bug. The STP PMC can prod the
WTP PMC to take a look.

 cheers
  --oh

Registered Number: 171387