[stp-dev] Ganymede simultaneous build

This is the first in a regular series of reminder emails about the
thing that we 'must do' to be part of the Ganymede release train :)

Go take a look at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede

for the details, and pay particular attention to the "Must Do"
section. It's everyone's responsibility to make sure that we
do what we need to do to ship in June next year :)

 cheers
  --oh

Registered Number: 171387