Re: [stp-dev] Cimero2

Oisin: alternativly, we can commit the project in the usual cvsroot fo stp? Or do you prefer to have a CVS directory dedicated to incubator?

We need to get legal sign-off first, then we can put it under the
contrib directory, then when we have our community review feedback
we can move it to its own special CVS directory :)

 best regards
  Oisin

Registered Number: 171387