[stp-dev] Building the bpmn plugin.

Hello All,

I was trying to setup my Eclipse enviroment to build the bpmn project.
After the generation of the code I am left with numerous errors (144
to be exact). The errors seem to be coming from non generated code
referencing a constant value on a generated class.

Ex.
ActivityEditPart.ACTIVITY_FIGURE_SIZE cannot be resolved
  -ActivityEditPart.java is generated
  -BpmnShapesDefaultSizes.java has a non generate method.

Here is the sequence of steps
  -reload the bpmn.genmodel from the bpmn.ecore
  -create the generator model from the bpmn.gmfmap
  -generate diagram code from the bpmn.gmfgen

Am I missing a step here?

Thanks,
Jim

Back to the top