Re: [stp-dev] Cimero2

Hi Francois

Are contributions already welcomed, or are you in first version
stabilization period?

So the situation is that the code has passed through the Eclipse
IP Process and has been approved. We have not checked it into
CVS yet. When we check it into CVS, then there is the opportunity
to submit patches. Note that we will be doing some changes, like
the names of the packages will change for example.

We are nearly there - the last mile is being traversed!

 best regards
   Oisin

Registered Number: 171387