Re: [stp-dev] Eclipse Summit Presenation slides

As the contributions regarding STP IM are still in approval phase, we haven't moved towards it yet.

Just a comment on this - we have 'incubation' status now, which means
that we can take the parallel IP process for new contributions. We still
need to get a tick-mark from legal, but this should not be too long in
coming, and then we can get started. I will be kicking off committer
elections soon for the individual new components.

 best regards
  Oisin

Registered Number: 171387