From: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Adrian Skehill
Sent: Montag, 8. Oktober 2007 17:24
To: STP Dev list
Subject: Re: [stp-dev] SOPERA WTP-based policy editor was contributed:
#205549

Andrei.Shakirin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just would like to inform that initial contribution of SOPERA for
> WTP-based policy editor was entered into bugzilla bug #205549.
>
> Regards,
> Andrei.

Hi Andrei,

Thanks for this. I am now going to raise the CQ (and IPZilla entry) for
this on your behalf. On the IPZilla entry, I'm going to put you down as
the primary committer, and that it's 100% SOPERA authored. If this is
incorrect, let me know.

There's just one additional thing that you need to do. If so can you add
a comment to the bug, something like as follows (thanks to Adrian Mos
for the
wording):

"This is to confirm that SOPERA have authored the code included in this
submission. SOPERA has authorised me to submit this code to Eclipse for
inclusion in future Eclipse releases under the Eclipse Public Licence"

that would be great.

Basically, they want to see it's EPL, it's not copied, and you're
authorised to make the contribution on behalf of your company.

Take Care,
Adrian.