Re: [stp-dev] FYI: Ganymede builds

I just checked the 'Must Do' list, several items are missing in current stp: *6. All plug-ins must correctly list their required JVM versions in the manifest.mf
*12. pack200
*14.signed plugin
*15. download and installed size declared in their feature

It would be a good idea to have a 'compliance' table up on the website or
the wiki so we can see which components are up to date with all the MUST
DOs (hint hint ;)

 cheers
  --oh

Registered Number: 171387