Re: [stp-dev] Introduction

Hi Jerry,

Looking forward to having you come on board!

As you probably saw we've just published out our 0.7 milestone build, and are now planning for 0.8. We'd love to get your thoughts on the deployment side of things and see if there's something that can be started sooner rather than later. One possible area that I've been mulling over for a while now is support for OSGi based deployment, and from looking at the Swordfish project page, it's going to be something you will be looking for :-) I have been meaning to put together something more solid in the way of a proposal to the list, so I'll be following up on that.

Regarding the policy editor, I know you're still waiting on the legal team to approve it, but have you had a chance to think about how the integration with the already contributed policy editor would be done? As SC lead I'm keen to start to pull in the concept of policies and would love to hear your take on this.

We also meet every Thursday 11:00 CET, and the details are on the STP Planning page [1] if any of your group would like to dial in. If there's items you'd like discussed, simply update the agenda page, and we'll bring it up for discussion at the meeting.

Regards,
Adrian.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP_Planning_Meetings

Registered Number: 171387