Re: [stp-dev] Follow on discussion for the Hybrid Model Required?

Great, so I think we can say that we have a reasonable first version of the metamodel and start the ipzilla process as soon as we can.
Once it's been taken in the repository we can always improve further versions as I'm sure will be the case in the future, based on experiences from working with it.

Cheers,
Adrian.