To: "STP Dev list" <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 4:55 PM
Subject: [stp-dev] Bug Triaging

Folks,

I've been working through the bugs opened against the STP. There's a total of
67 Bugs open against the STP at this point in time. However, we need to do
some data clean up to get a true reflection of the state. Before we can
proceed too much, I need to get some clean up done on the bug list.

 * Clean up of bugs assigned to individuals not contributing to the project
 * Component Owner Triaging
 * Categories of bugs in bugzilla

- Clean up of bugs -

We have a number of bugs assigned to the following individuals who no longer
seem to be active on the project:

 Rob Cernich, 12 Bugs, SOAS
 Dan Berg,  4 Bugs, STP Core
 Howard Gao, 1 Bug

Unless these guys are back actively committing to the project I believe we
need to find alternative people to follow them up.

- Component Owner Triaging -

Each Component owner needs to spend some time going through their bugs in more
detail:

Adrian Skehill, Service Creation & SOAS : 45 Bugs
Dan Berg is the owner for STP Core, do we need to find a new lead for this
piece? 4 Bugs
Hugues Malphettes, BPMN, 7 Bugs
Oisin Hurley, Website, 9 Bugs.

We don't have any bugs on the B2J Component.

- Categories -

I think we need to get a few additional categories into bugzilla, the list
that we have there now does not properly reflect the work that we're doing.

I'll bring this up for discussion at the meeting this morning and publish the
outcome to the minutes.

Regards,
Adrian.

PS: If anybody is looking to help out on the SC and SOAS side of things, I
have a few nice bugs in there to help people get started on our code :-)