Re: [stp-dev] Updated build system

??? wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for your help. Under this process, I have set the env variables at build.properties in build/cruise directory, and succeed in stp-core-sdk,stp-core and stp-core-Automated-Tests. I wonder why stp-sc failed ? Regards, David

I think there's still an issue with the STP SC pieces. When I first looked at it, there appears to be come components not packaged up (as Bogdan has pointed out). But when I went to fix up the build system on Friday, I started getting the errors pointed our in this thread. I hope to get this fixed today.

A.

Back to the top