Re: [stp-dev] Updated build system

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

Under this process, I have set the env variables at build.properties in build/cruise directory, and succeed in stp-core-sdk,stp-core and stp-core-Automated-Tests.  I wonder why stp-sc failed ?

Regards,

David

2007/5/7, Ma, Xiaoyu (Johnson) <jma@xxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

We haven't try the windows build before. The current binary was created on Linux box, and we will source
/build/cruise/commonVariations.shsource
and /build/cruise/commonComputedVariables.shsource before build (in the ant.sh)

I think you need to manually setup those env variables according to
your Windows system.

Best Regards

Johnson

Back to the top