Re: [stp-dev] Missing org.apache.cxf?

Hi Bogdan,

Then when I started the update manager an tried to install all the STP features I got this error: SOA Tools Platform Service Creation (0.4.0) requires plug-in "org.apache.cxf".

I have the feeling that it has somnething to do with the encoding of the feature.xml file, part of the org.eclipse.stp.servicecreation_0.1.0 feature. I 've tried to make several conversions UTF-8 <->ASCII but still no success.

Finally I have downloaded all the STP binaries from the download site and again - after copying the features/plugins to eclipse all of the plugins got resolved - the plugin org.eclipse.stp.sc.cxf that actually uses org.apache.cxf was resolved - all dependencies were reported to be ok, but the update manager still reports that there are problems in my configuration: namely the stp.sc feature requires org.apache.cxf.

Any ideas? Have someone of you experienced this problem?

Yes, our other users have seen this problem and we're looking into it
right now. Hope to have some kind of a resolution tomorrow...

 cheers
--oh

Back to the top