Re: [stp-dev] interest in SOA tool platform

Hi Raffaele

I'm the project leader of jbi4cics (http:// jbi4cics.sourceforge.net) and
jbi4corba (http://jbi4corba.sourceforge.net) two jbi binding component
respectively for cics and corba as you may have guessed.

I'm really interested in what you're doing and I'd like my components to
integrate smoothly in the developing environment you are designing. So
I'd like to have to know what is the project status if you have any
schedule and if you have a spec of what a component designer should do
to integrate in the developing environment.

We're just about to publish the functional descriptions and schedule for
the Europa release in June (it will be on the website tomorrow), so that
would be a good place to start. I will be sending an email to this list when
it occurs.

JBI is an important element for us and while we have no JBI-specific
technologies in the project at this time, we certainly want to grow it in
that direction -- any input that you might have would be very useful
to us as part of that process.

 best regards
   Oisin

Back to the top