Re: [stp-dev] Plan to support SCA/Tuscany runtime inSTP.Servicecreation.

In Service Creation, we will provide user the project wizard to create a SCA component.
Thus user can write & debug their business logic for that component using their favorite language (java, c++, ruby...).
There will be a jar builder to package the output classes, wsdl, default.scdl to a single jar file. The SC project will provide a wizard to deploy the java component into Tomcat container using SOAS like we did for JAX-WS.

Ok, this sounds like a good start.

Based on those component projects, user can create SCA assembly project (part of CF GUI).
There should be a assembly editor, which allow user to select sca component project or bpel project within workspace, then package them as an SCA module by adding binding/wires to/between those components.

The assembly editor maybe a multi-tag editor like the plugin.xml editor in Eclipse, or maybe a graphic editor based on EMF/GEF.

A graphic editor would be cool of course, but a multi-tabbed SCDL editor could do
the trick :)  Let's get the basics sorted out with the SCA annotations and the Tuscany
runtime support, and then we can move on to the assembly part.

Let's do an I-build as soon as we can so we can do some reviews and update the
instructions on the website.

 cheers
  --oh

Back to the top