Re: [stp-dev] Plan to support SCA/Tuscany runtime in STP.Servicecreation.

Hi guys,
HNY to you all. I'm going to see if I can work up some demos for these SC project pieces and get some services and deployments going. The website needs demos!

The SC plan draft looks good, Johnson, that's a good pipeline of work. Do you have an understanding of requirements that this work will place on the CF and SOAS projects? I know that SCA is looking at OSGi as a deployment/ packaging standard (for Java of course, not sure what we'll do for C++ :) and this might require extensions in the SOAS frameworks. Also, if we are working with Tuscany, we will need to upgrade
the CF model to conform to version 0.96 of the SCA Assembly spec.

 regards
  Oisin

Back to the top