Re: [stp-dev] Committer/Developer commit page v2

> About the submission process. I'm not sure everybody has decided on the
> use of bugzilla yet. Should we nail this one on the next IRC?

I think the important point is that code submissions need to be made under
the EPL.  Bugzilla satisfies this requirement by way of the usage
agreement.  (I believe the mailing lists are governed by a similar usage
agreement.  There may be other avenues as well.)

Also, using bugzilla to track non-committer contributions will also help in
the generation of the IP log for the project.

Regards,
Rob

Back to the top