[stem-dev] Minutes from STEM monthly call Aug 9, 2018

Minutes from STEM monthly call Aug 9, 2018

Participants:
 Ahmad
 Jamie
 Stefan

Minutes
 We focused this call on the build process for STEM4.0.0 M1
 Next steps, Ahmad will work on RSynch of the build to the website
 Added a placeholder location for the build on the website (see website file downloads.php). Website is slow this morning but pushing this change now.
 Jamie will test once the build is up
 Then we do the merge of STEM4 back to the master branch

Back to the top