[stem-dev] Topics for discussion on this week's STEM community call

STEM Community Call Agenda

1. V 2.0 Milestone 2 is now available
V 2.0 Milestone 3 planned for 6/18

Milestone 3:
            Bug Fixes
            New Stochastic model solver
            Visual Editor initial checkin
                    New Measles model
                On Track: UI, model development workflow, builder tools, xtext, all in STEM
                Add model generator Feature to STEM-core (with required plugins)
                Customize Project Explorer (show/hide generated Java code)
                                Hot injection of generated plugins

Future V 2.0 Release Features to include:
        Xtext model generator feature
        Graphical Model Design (GUI for code generation)
            Bug Fixes from 1.4.1
            Performance improvements
            Advanced Dengue Example
            **Stochastic Modeling - New Solver doc.  After Eclipses release we need to contact eclipse legal re Apache

2. New Documentation for 2.0
        ==== Pubs updated on wiki
        ==== Updated Upcoming (and recent) talks on main website
        ==== Use of model generator inside of stem (vs in the dev environment)
        ==== Added new document Stefan’s new periodic control graph generator
        ==== documentation for MMR model
        ==== Shape file graph generator - need new screenshop on wiki

 TO DO (ALL): Please Post recent/upcoming talks (also publications) on wiki or send to Judy to post
...we should write a paper on the Compartment Transition Definition Language

3. Stochastic modeling - two new plugins. Update

4. Bug(s) of the week
400920 Update: Do we have doc (updated screenshot) for Shape file graph generator ?
Chris implemented new feature to get area from SHP file import

Chris will NOT open a bug- new issue resolving target platform with Eclipse 4 is FIXED

FEATURE Request: Fix aggregate time series view
Feature Request: Directionally biased mixing model (with periodicity in time)

7. Items from Participants

Back to the top