From: "Filter Matthias" <Matthias.Filter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: James Kaufman/Almaden/IBM@IBMUS,
Date: 05/20/2013 12:09 PM
Subject: STEM 2 wiki

Hi Jamie,

could you have a look on the wiki page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/STEM_Model_Creator

I missed a section on the Model Compartment Transitions GUI.
I'm not sure what to type in into the text field below "Transition".

Kind regards,

Matthias

>>> James Kaufman <jhkauf@xxxxxxxxxx> 20.05.13 20.01 Uhr >>>
Thanks Judy,
How is this?

=======================================

STEM Community Call Agenda

1. V 2.0 Milestone 2 is now available
V 2.0 Milestone 3 planned for 6/18

Milestone 3:
           Bug Fixes
           New Stochastic model solver
           Visual Editor initial checkin
               New Measles model
               On Track: UI, model development workflow, builder tools,

xtext, all in STEM
               Add model generator Feature to STEM-core (with required
plugins)
               Customize Project Explorer (show/hide generated Java
code)

                               Hot injection of generated plugins

Future V 2.0 Release Features to include:
       Xtext model generator feature
       Graphical Model Design (GUI for code generation)
           Bug Fixes from 1.4.1
           Performance improvements
           Advanced Dengue Example
           **Stochastic Modeling - New Solver doc.  After Eclipses
release we need to contact eclipse legal re Apache

2. New Documentation for 2.0
       ==== Pubs updated on wiki
       ==== Updated Upcoming (and recent) talks on main website
       ==== Use of model generator inside of stem (vs in the dev
environment)
       ==== Added new document Stefan’s new periodic control graph
generator
       ==== documentation for MMR model
       ==== Shape file graph generator - need new screenshop on wiki

TO DO (ALL): Please Post recent/upcoming talks (also publications) on
wiki or send to Judy to post
...we should write a paper on the Compartment Transition Definition
Language

3. Stochastic modeling - two new plugins. Update

4. Bug(s) of the week
400920 Update: Do we have doc (updated screenshot) for Shape file graph
generator ?
Chris implemented new feature to get area from SHP file import

Chris will NOT open a bug- new issue resolving target platform with
Eclipse 4 is FIXED

FEATURE Request: Fix aggregate time series view
Feature Request: Directionally biased mixing model (with periodicity in
time)

7. Items from Participants
==========================

Best Regards,
Jamie

IBM Almaden Research Center, 650 Harry Rd.
San Jose, CA 95120-6099
email: jhkauf@xxxxxxxxxx
phone: (408) 927-2477  (tie 457-2477)

From:
"Judy Douglas" <judy.douglas07@xxxxxxxxx>
To:
James Kaufman/Almaden/IBM@IBMUS, Stefan Edlund/Almaden/IBM@IBMUS,
Matthew
Davis/Almaden/IBM@IBMUS, Kun Hu/Almaden/IBM@IBMUS, "'Filter Matthias'"
<Matthias.Filter@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Thoens Christian'"
<Christian.Thoens@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Falenski Alexander'"
<Alexander.Falenski@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Werner Keil'" <werner.keil@xxxxxxx>,

Date:
05/20/2013 05:08 AM
Subject:
This week's STEM community call

Please send me any topics you would like included on the agenda for this

week’s call.

Back to the top