[stem-dev] Topics for discussion on this week's STEM community call

STEM Community Call Agenda

1. V 2.0 Milestone 1 available Tuesday, April 2 .
Plan for Milestone 2 on May 13th updated on website
Milestone 1: On Track: UI, model development workflow, builder tools, xtext, all in STEM
Add model generator Feature to STEM-core (with required plugins)
Customize Project Explorer (show/hide generated Java code)
Hot injection of generated plugins

Future V 2.0 Release Features to include:
Xtext model generator feature
Graphical Model Design (GUI for code generation)
Bug Fixes from 1.4.1
Performance improvements
Advanced Dengue Example
Stochastic Modeling - need to watch apach.math.commons library

2. New Documentation for 2.0
==== Pubs updated on wiki
==== Updated Upcoming (and recent) talks on main website
==== Use of model generator inside of stem (vs in the dev environment)
==== Added new document Stefans new periodic control graph generator
==== documentation for MMR model
==== Shape file graph generator - need new screenshop on wiki

TO DO (ALL): Please Post recent/upcoming talks (also publications) on wiki or send to Judy to post
...we should write a paper on the Compartment Transition Definition Language

3. H7N9 Model status and Update
Stochastic modeling in progress...

4. GIT transition Completed Successfully!!
anyone have issues?

5. Bug(s) of the week
400920 Update: Do we have doc (updated screenshot) for Shape file graph generator ?
Should we close this or more to do?

405549 Chris: Update on troubles running STEM 2 product; Same issues as before...windows xp, java 6. Two machines - does not have admin rights on either
** Matt: Probably OCI loader was getting deadlocked due to something the Almaden team was doing behind the scenes

6. Werner: rare-disease diagnosing search engine/Big Data

Back to the top