From:        Stefan Edlund/Almaden/IBM@IBMUS
To:        Yossi Mesika/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
Cc:        stem-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        02/02/2011 21:36
Subject:        Integration test

Hi Yossi,

the test suite is that (at least initially) would be nice to invoke after a STEM build (and after data plugins are built) is this one:

In the org.eclipse.stem.tests.core plugin, the class org.eclipse.stem.core.scenario.tests.ScenarioIntegrationTests.

Like Matt said, it needs to be run as an JUnit plugin test so that's the first thing to figure out. Also, having it in a separate ant script is preferred.

Automatically emailing stem-dev in case of failure would be the next step after we have a continuous build working.

Regards,
/ Stefan

Stefan Edlund
Public Health and Computer Science Research
IBM Almaden Research Center
(408) 927-1766   edlund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Bad news is good news. Good news is no news. No news is bad news."

Back to the top