[stem-dev] map color change

Hi,

FYI, I changed the the default border colors for maps from yellow to dark green/blue to increase the contrast between the relative intensity colors on the map. Also, yellow conflicted with the default color for the exposed E state. Flipping the color provider should also re-layout the map view correctly now so all the legends are visible (a bug that bothered me for some time).

Regards,
/ Stefan

Stefan Edlund
Public Health and Computer Science Research
IBM Almaden Research Center
(408) 927-1766 edlund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Bad news is good news. Good news is no news. No news is bad news."

Back to the top