Re: [stellation-res] TClient issues (Bugzilla #66680) - Fix Improved

I've improved my previous fix to recover from typos in username, password etc.
It's no longer necessary to restart Eclipse in order to purge "bad" connections
(i.e. connections with invalid username, password....).

I have updated both Feature Update site (stellation.eclipse.org/tclient)
and the zipped source drop on the Wiki (TClientCode page). I've left the version number at 0.13; unless you installed the new feature within the last hour, you shouldn't have a problem.

Note: Eclipse R3 provides a very easy way to make sure you've fully uninstalled an older version of a Feature (for example, in case you've just installed the initial release of TClient 0.13):

1. Go to Help > Software Updates > Manage Configuration
2. In the left-hand pane, expand the node containing your configuration
3. Select the child node labeled "Stellation CM T-Client 0.0.13"
4. In the right-hand pane, click 'Uninstall'.  Restart Eclipse when prompted.

You can now install the updated T-Client from stellation.eclipse.org in the usual way.
All components of the T-Client should now be updated.

- Jim

--
Jim Wright, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
*** The Stellation project: Advanced SCM for Collaboration

Back to the top