Re: [stellation-res] TClient Wiki Pages and Action Items

On Mar 12, 2004, at 10:49 AM, Jim Wright - IBM Research wrote:

I've added a page for current action items and reorganized the T-Client
pages (more pages, less content per page).

The action items page is
http://stellation.eclipse.org/twiki/bin/view/Stellation/ TClientActionItems

I'd like to use this page to coordinate and communicate the work needed to wrap up the initial T-Client release and get it out the door (anything else should go on a different Wiki page). Annie, you and I are tasked with a number of things; Mark, I've got you done for finishing the merge algorithm
(I will implement and test, if that's OK with you).

Actually, I'd rather do the implementation... It doesn't make sense
for me to work out all of the details until I understand exactly what's
going on and what needs to be done, and then pass the work to someone
else, who's going to need to spend time figuring out what I've already
internalized. And since the code for this is really not difficult to write,
there's no particular reason to take the time for a handoff. I should
have a fix done by the time I go home tonight.

	-Mark

Please update the TClientActionItems freely (add items, indicate status,
change tasking, etc.) as your work progresses.

Thanks,

Jim