Re: [stellation-res] (no subject)

Hi,

I will try to send you this document tomorrow. I need to get it from my server at home. I'm back in Thailand (one week earlier than expected) and my Internet connection is really bad.

Unfortunately, I was unable to download the latest version of Stellation when I was in Singapore. This means that my work will restart on next week, when I'll go back home for Christmas.

Regards,
Rodolfo