Re: [stellation-res] Downloads area reorganized: libraries required by Stellation are now available

Jim,

Re library downloads, could you please rename download names for log4j and
jakarta-oro to be log4j.jar and jakarta-oro.jar? We
should use the same names in install.html and our web site.

There is no need for postgres jdbc. It's not needed when doing client
install, and server install can always link to the copy of
the jdbc driver that must be present on the machine. It's really a bug that
postgres...jar mentioned in install document; it should only be
mentioned in the postgresql configuration document. I'll fix this soon.

Re nightly build directory problem, I'll investigate, though I plan to
avoid using a directory for each day shortly, as it's a pain with CVS to
have lots of directories.

thanks,
dave

Back to the top