[stellation-res] Checkin: Eclipse M3 warnings fixed for stellation.core

Last night, I checked in fixes for all of the Eclipse R2.1 M3 compiler warnings
generated by the ...stellation.core project.
Fixes for stellation.scm.model and stellation.scm.ui were previously checked in.

I have not touched the stellation.misc or stellation.unittest projects, and won't
unless specifically requested to do so.

Sorry not to send this note last night (my eDog ate the email....)

- Jim

Jim Wright, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
*** The Stellation project: Advanced SCM for Collaboration
*** http://www.eclipse.org/stellation
*** Work Email: jwright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ------- Personal Email: jim.wright@xxxxxxx

Back to the top