Re: [stellation-res] checkin - core consolidation, using Ant to install/build

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 05:54:30PM -0500, Dave Shields wrote:
> I have consolidated a number of files in the core component, such as tests, scripts
> and documentation formerly in misc (the misc stuff is still there, but will be deleted
>
> If you want to play with this, check out latest core, and fire up your
> browser on doc/index.html, open doc/install.html, and hack away.

By the way, I've just checked in change that moves library-related install work
to new file lib.xml, mainly to make install.xml simpler. lib.xml is needed due
to eclipse.org constraint we cannot download files on the user's behalf. lib.xml
is probably overkill, and I will try to simplify it soon, and the presence of
all that lib-related stuff in install.xml made it hard to work with. install.xml
now much smaller, so it should be easier to add -- and to understand -- upcoming
changes, including port to Windows.

I'll try to adjust documentation shortly.

dave

--
Dave Shields, IBM Research, shields@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Back to the top