[stellation-res] And still another checkin

Yet another checkin in core and unittests: I've added handle methods for
getting lists of users and groups, and put in a test for the new
commands in the unittests.

The commands are currently only tested using a LocalHandle. The remote
access version isn't tested yet. I haven't written the test fixture
for running tests using a RemoteHandle, and without either that fixture,
or command-line support, I can't test the remote version. I've opened
a bug for the missing tests, which will be fixed when I write the
remote handle test fixture.

	-Mark

--
Mark Craig Chu-Carroll,  IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
*** The Stellation project: Advanced SCM for Collaboration

Back to the top