[stellation-res] checkin - first cut at 'svc access' command

I've just added 'svc access' command, with associated
changes to the guide. It is a first cut at providing access
to the new access-control features via the Handle interface.
I put everything in a single command to simplify things while we
sort out the final syntax, and so forth. The associated description
in the guide includes material from Mark's specification.

Please keep the guide and the actual implementation in sync as we
approach a release.

The new code hasn't been tested.

dave

--