[stellation-res] Checkin to ...stellation.scm.model

I've just checked in a version with somewhat-improved error logging
in the scm.model code.  It's tagged as version JLW-2002-11-12-v1.

There are also a fair number of changes in scm.model2, but there's
still a lot to do: definitely still a work-in-progress.  Now that we're past
the OOPSLA demo, I've switched back to working on the model2
/ (a.k.a. clientCore) code.  There should be further checkins later this week.

- Jim
--
Jim Wright, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
*** The Stellation project: Advanced SCM for Collaboration

Back to the top