[stellation-res] Another checkin, another tag

The initial set of ACL unit tests now pass. This basic set of tests
uncovered at least 7 or 8 different bugs. I'll be continuing to extend
these tests until they are reasonably comprehensive. The code is
labelled under the tag MCC-2002-11-11-v2.

In the meantime: I now believe the core to be stable enough for us
to restart running Stellation internally. I'm going to take a couple of
days break from working on the ACL tests and see about trying out
Firebird. If it works stably and the performance is adequate, we'll
restart out internal repository using that as our backend.

	-Mark

--
Mark Craig Chu-Carroll,  IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
*** The Stellation project: Advanced SCM for Collaboration

Back to the top