[stellation-res] Text merge test case

I have a text merge test case which (to my understanding)gives unexpected
results.

:test14
# Base sequence     Delta Sequence    Target Sequence   Result Sequence
  abc               def               xyz               abc
  def               def               xyz               def
  def               def               xyz               def
  ghi               ghi               xyz               ghi
  abc               abc               xyz               abc
  def               def               xyz               def
  ghi               ghi               xyz               ghi

I would have expected the first element in the result sequence to be a
conflict. Instead the changs from the delta and target sequences are
discarded and the element from the base is included. Is this how things are
intended to work?

Regards
Jonathan

Personal Email