[stellation-res] Tracking work in progress.

A trick that we use at work might be useful for Stellation development. We
use our bug tracking system as a feature development tracking system also.
This means that each work item that we undertake is recorded in our bug
tracker and is reported against the entry in the bug tracking database.

Thus the work being done by Mark on ACL lists would become a Bugzilla entry
as would the work on setting up the merge tests in Ant being done by Dave,
etc. Checkin reports and progress reports can then be entered against the
database entry and it becomes reasonably easy to track the progress of each
work item.

Any thougjts?

Regards

Jonathan