[stellation-res] CVS

I am having a lot of problems trying to understand CVS. As background I have
never used CVS before so I have no background knowledge.

I created a repository location from within Eclipse using extssh and
verified that I could connect to the repository.

I then tried to perform the following steps using CVS from inside Eclipse.

1. I tried to do my first checkin and CVS came back saying that I did not
have write access. I assumed that it had tried to use my original repository
location which used pserver and anonymous login.
2. I then disconnected all the Stellation projects on my local machine from
CVS.
3. I then deleted the anonymous pserver connection, leaving only the extssh
connection.
4. At this point I discovered that the Team menu item was disabled for all
Stellation components. So I did a complete checkout using the new
connection.
5. After this I found that the Team menu item in the resource Navigator is
still disabled aand I am left with no ability to do any CVS related actions.
Does anyone know how I should proceed from here?

Regards

Jonathan

Personal Email
jgossage@xxxxxxxx