RE: [stellation-res] Progress on Windows port

On Tue, 2002-10-22 at 18:15, Jonathan Gossage wrote:
> If you think the test I sent you is useful, could you check it in? I would
> like to extend it. BTW this is a good example of a low level functional test
> using Junit (albeit bending Junit a bit). I also intend to add true unit
> tests as well.

Actually, you should be the one to check it in. Since you
didn't put the CPL headers in the files in bugzilla, we're
really supposed to make sure that *you* put those in. So
instead of having you send me a fresh copy after adding the CPL header,
you might as well just check them in yourself.

	-Mark

--
Mark Craig Chu-Carroll,  IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
*** The Stellation project: Advanced SCM for Collaboration

Back to the top