RE: [stellation-res] Progress on Windows port

If you think the test I sent you is useful, could you check it in? I would
like to extend it. BTW this is a good example of a low level functional test
using Junit (albeit bending Junit a bit). I also intend to add true unit
tests as well.

Regards

Jonathan

Personal Email