RE: [stellation-res] Progress on Windows port

Since I had problems sending batch files as attachments, I will try
embedding them in this message. Anti-virus software got in the way.

antrc_pre.bat file follows:

echo off
rem
***
rem  * Copyright (c) 2002 Jonathan Gossage and others.
rem  * All rights reserved.   This program and the accompanying materials
rem  * are made available under the terms of the Common Public License v1.0
rem  * which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
rem  * http://www.eclipse.org/legal/cpl-v10.html
rem  *
rem  * Contributors:
rem  * Jonathan Gossage - Initial implementation
rem
**
rem
rem Make sure the environment variable HOME is set to your home directory
rem     otherwise this script will not be run.
rem If you want to use the Jikes compiler, add the following to ANT_ARGS
rem -Dcompiler="jikes"
rem
rem Set the property inst.prefix to the directory where you want to create
your target installation
rem If you do not set this, you will need to run svc from the build tree
rem Set the property src.prefix to the directory where you maintain external
jars and javadoc
rem The jars are expected in the sub-directory ${inst.prefix}/lib
rem The javadoc is expected in the sub-directory $[inst.prefix}/javadoc
rem If you do not set this external jars  will be found in the build tree.
rem Ant will expect to find external jars other than the JDBC drivers in
Eclipse binary projects
rem     and will expect to find the JDBC drivers in
org.eclipse.stellation.core
set ANT_ARGS=-Dinst.prefix="%ProgramFiles%"

svc.bat follows:

@echo off
@rem
***
@rem  * Copyright (c) 2002 Jonathan Gossage and others.
@rem  * All rights reserved.   This program and the accompanying materials
@rem  * are made available under the terms of the Common Public License v1.0
@rem  * which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
@rem  * http://www.eclipse.org/legal/cpl-v10.html
@rem  *
@rem  * Contributors:
@rem  * Jonathan Gossage - Initial implementation
@rem
**/
@javadir@/java -Xms64m -Xmx160m   -classpath @classpath@
org.eclipse.stellation.workspace.Svc %*
exit /b %errorlevel%

server.bat follows:

echo off
rem
***
rem  * Copyright (c) 2002 Jonathan Gossage and others.
rem  * All rights reserved.   This program and the accompanying materials
rem  * are made available under the terms of the Common Public License v1.0
rem  * which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
rem  * http://www.eclipse.org/legal/cpl-v10.html
rem  *
rem  * Contributors:
rem  * Jonathan Gossage - Initial implementation
rem
**/
@javadir@/java -ms32m  -classpath @classpath@
org.eclipse.stellation.repos.messaging.server.RepositoryServer %*

Regards

Jonathan

Personal Email
jgossage@xxxxxxxx