Re: [stellation-res] Postgres binary project

 --- "Mark C. Chu-Carroll" <mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not sure, but I think Ringo did this. Unfortunately, Ringo has
> had to temporarily cut back on the time he was
> spending on Stellation, so I'm not sure if he's still reading
> the list.

I'm here... :)

I made Eclipse plugins and features for ORO, JDOM and Log4J, but I
can't recall doing this for the Postgres JDBC drivers.
You have to create Eclipse features if you want to be able to use the
Update Manager to retrieve additional plugins for Eclipse. I just
consulted the online docs (see references) and applied the information
in there on the three libraries we depend on.