[stellation-res] "What's New" section updated; work on providing developer builds and document updates

I just updated the "What's New" section. Comments and suggestions welcome, and if you have commit
privileges please feel free to change or add as you think fit.

I'm starting work in reviewing and revising as appropriate the install/build documents, first
for command-line mode only, and will also try to get some regular build proces going, so we can
keep the downloads section more up to date (and hence much more useful).

dave

--
Dave Shields, IBM Research, shields@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Back to the top