RE: [spaces-dev] Not possible to sign up for xdrive

Henrick,

   I was able to sign up for several Xdrive's this morning. That is not to say that there wasn't an issue, but that they seem to be resolved by now.

  As a work around, if this happens again, have people register at www.bluestring.com. It uses a different registration service that xdrive does (we are porting Xdrive over to the same service soon). But BlueString uses Xdrive for storage. So when you signup for BlueString, that account will also log you into xdrive.

  The advantage that the www.bluestring.com reg has, that Xdrive will soon have, is that it allows people to signup:
      1) By using an existing AOL/AIM screen name is they have one
      2) By creating a new AOL screen name if you want one
         OR
      3) By using any existing email address that you already have.

   I have just confirmed #3, and posted a site via a normal email address account:
http://public.xdrive.com/opc/XDPC-5500HtiVXWmRTp1rVaZycQDtxJEzbv0C/