Re: [spaces-dev] Deploy on OSX

Hi,
the buckminster core component is dated. You should have 8988. Update you eclipse from http://dev.cloudsmith.com/updates to get latest spaces and buckminster.

The error you are seeing could be because:
- something is outdated (like buckminster core)
- eclipse is confused

To fix a consused eclipse (happens when a log of plugins arrive at the same time, and when components are updated). 1. Go to manage configuration. Select to view disabled components. Delete all old and disabled components (for buckminster and spaces).
2. Restart eclipse
3. If problem not fixed, try an additional "build clean" of all
4. Still a problem - ping me and/or thomas - there may be a problem with too many different subclipse things...

BTW, has there been any production issues? Michal experienced intermittent problems logging into xdrive.

- henrik