[spaces-dev] Deploy on OSX

I am trying to set Eclipse Spaces up on my Mac, so I can take the laptop with me.

I am using:
Eclipse SDK

Version: 3.3.2
Build id: M20080221-1800

I have the latest version of Buckminster:
Core: 1.0.0.r08974
CVS support: 1.0.0.r08963
Maven support: 1.0.0.r8939
PDE support: 1.0.0.r08961
Perforce support: 1.0.0.r08943
Subclipse support (Incubation) 0.2.0.r3554
Subclopse support 1.0.0.r08969

I also have Subclipse: 1.24

I have used Buckminster to open component query to:
http://www.eclipse.org/spaces/queries/spaces.rmap

And I received no errors, but got:
    core
    core.test
    features
    filesystem.xdrive
    filesystem.xdrive.test
    osgi
    osgi.test
    osgi.ui
    provider.local
    provider.xdrive
    provider.xdrive.test
    test
    ui
    ui.test
    update
    xdrive

When I right click on org.eclipse.spaces.core and select Run As => Eclipse Application, to launch it in its own Eclipse, it warns:

Error exists in required projects(s):
org.eclipse.spaces.xdrive

Which you can see is on my list. Any things I can check or verify to make sure that the things are setup right?

Thanks,
-l