[spaces-dev] Draft of spaces instructions

Spaces People,
Per bug 217742 "Write step-by-step instructions", I've written the following instructions pages for Spaces:
Here are the known-to-Bjorn issues in this documentation:
  1. How to publish only discusses publishing binaries because I cannot make materializing source plug-ins work (see bug 221367). Once that bug is fixed, I can continue with how to publish for source code.
  2. I haven't actually tested materializing source because of bug 221367.
  3. There should be another "import binary using the wizard" section (also blocked by bug 221367).
Additionally, here is the email that I'm planning to send to the EclipseCon presenters once we deem the system stable enough:
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/index.php?page=email/INF6_generic

- Bjorn

Back to the top