Re: [spaces-dev] Some step-by-step instructions BUT publishing isn't working for me

Passing this on to Lucas and Joe, since they for some reason are unable to read the spaces-dev list.

Any ideas as of why this happens? I know there's no browser rights, but this URL doesn't work either and it appoints the site.xml file.

http://public.xdrive.com/opc/XDPC-3686uqlqeLQqDOS7Q4AWTTk8cUg9ABJT/site.xml

- thomas

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
Folks,
I wrote up the step-by-step instructions on how to publish a Space:
http://www.eclipse.org/spaces/

However, after following my own instructions, I was given a URL
http://public.xdrive.com/opc/XDPC-3686uqlqeLQqDOS7Q4AWTTk8cUg9ABJT
that returns a 404.  In other words, it's not working.

- Bjorn
--
[end of message]